Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mission Accomplished!






Thursday's opening went well- even had five visitors drive out to see the spectacle of the opening alongside those associated with the college. The reticence of the crowd entering the gallery was a new experience for me to watch. The wall to wall installation was much more intimidating than I was expecting. I am looking forward to seeing the video documentation of the literal "opening" of the doors. The brave first soul made a path and there was a single file through the space and then a gathering on the stairs and around the railing of the second floor. I haven't gotten all my documentation photos back, but will post more as I get images. I am in desperate need to update my website with images from this past year, but need to migrate files from my old computer to make it happen- which is project 5 on my to-do list.

Here are photos care of myself and my in-laws from the opening.

No comments: